Rasta Ranch Vineyards
5882 Rte 414 Valois, NY 14841
Wine should be a fun part of everyday life.
We encourage you to experiment with wine and food combinations
and keep an open mind to new varieties!
Visit Rasta Ranch Winery for a good time.
- Whiter Shade of Pale: Light and dry with well balanced
- Arlo's Apple: Made from 100% NYS apples.
- Catawba Dry: A delicate fruity wine, full of perfume.
An excellent accompaniment to light meals of grilled poulty and fresh
greens. A unique Catawba for this area.
- Niagara: A dryer version of this popular grape.
Also unique for this area.
- Seneca Rain: Extraordinary nose, followed by clean,
fresh fruit and a fast, dry finish.
- Cayuga: Our version of the Finger Lakes' own grape,
finished light and crisp.
- Piece of My Heart: Simply put, a jug Janice would
be proud to drink!
- Catawba: Fresh fruit, the taste of summer.
- Ja'maca Me Blush: A dark off-dry fruity red, perfect
for grilled meats.
- Purple Haze: Semi-dry & fruity. An excellent
alternative to heavy red to accompany lighter summertime fare.
- Greatful Red: Dry with a burst of rich fruit in
the middle. This wine has a long, lingering finish of berries. A classic
for marinara sauces.
- Baco Noir: Deep garnet red and very soft on the
palate. You'll be delighted by the rich cherry overtones that balance
- Sweet Forgiveness: A sweet red wine that gives the
impression of a port without the heavy, fortified alcohol burn. Drink
some with the one you love.
- Uncle Homer's Red: Finally a sweet red wine with
no lack of sophistication! Enjoy it with burgers or eggs!